Not every student is college-bound.
Help your students make decisions about their future by letting them know about their options, including Apprenticeship programs. Skilled tradesmen and women are in high demand in today’s economy, and all indicators point to growth in the mechanical trades.
There are 410,000 jobs currently available, and the number is projected to increase to 474,100 by 2020.
About the Program:
The Plumbers and Steamfitters Apprenticeship program offers students these opportunities:
- ZEarn money while they learn a trade
- Z$52.3K+ now in wages and benefits, while you’re in school, with FREE Tuition
- ZUp to 133K + in 5 years at graduation with your Journeyman certification
- ZEarn 10 certifications and 45 college credits for FREE
- ZWork in places like stadiums, hotels, power plants, hospitals and office buildings
- ZUse their mathematics skills
- ZGet their career started
If you know students who would benefit from these opportunities, send them to www.getpiping.com and let them know they can make start their career while making money and building a future.
Their career is in the making!
The Department of Labor registered Apprenticeship Program is offered by Local Union 486, which is affiliated with the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry of the United States and Canada and the Mechanical Contractors Association of Maryland, Inc.